Ready for an awesome physical workout!Why not try Yoga or Pilates?...
You’re confused between this two!... Let’s clear it…
First and foremost, what is yoga????? Yoga is a physical activity, whose birthplace is INDIA over 5000 years ago, meant for improving your overall health along with an inner peace of mind. Further moving towards Pilates; it was recently created by Joseph Pilates in the 1920’s with the main motive of a balanced body through flexibility, overall core strength and body awareness to help support the human movement.
Yoga and Pilates practitioners recommend these activities to individuals of every age as they don’t have any side effects while done under proper guidance. Both refresh our mind, body, and soul, thereby, leaving us with a high level of enthusiasm.
- Yoga is an easier way to attain body balance whereas Pilates exercises require more strength and results may be achieved comparatively faster than practicing yoga.
- While performing Pilates, you need to concentrate more on your breathing techniques that boost up the level of oxygen in your muscles and you feel far more relaxed.
- There are six key principles of Pilates: concentration, control, centering, breathing, flow and precision.
- There are different types of Yoga, ranging from Hatha to Sivanandayoga, which is a series of 12 common poses which helps to strengthen muscles.
- Yoga involves meditation at some point of exercising and doesn’t require machinery, but Pilates can only be performed with the help of machines like the Reformer and the Cadillac or done on the mat without equipment.
- Yoga mainly focuses on relieving stress and palates mainly deals with your body strength.
Yoga and Pilates both provide tremendous benefits. You are not restricted to perform any one of these two, instead, you can mix it up and combine both and see the transformation that happens to your body in no time.
Looking to enhance your Yoga or Pilates wardrobe, KDW apparel has a wide variety of accessories, pants and tops for women. They believe in high quality functionable workout wear that is ecofriendly and sustainable. Designed for women by women, you're gone love them!